Fashion156.com's Weekly 'We Love List'
This week's 'We Love List' has been lovingly compiled by Fashion Assistant Emma Herron
1. Ekaterina Pronina 's willowy illustration subjects have captured both my attention and my imagination
2. Berlin Fashion Week's trade show Bread and Butter Berlin is a hub of sartorial ingenuity
3. The Selby taught us that we secretly like to peek into other people's living space, and sleek 'everyday life interiors magazine' Apartamento is right up my street
4. I've been poring over old pictures of Serge Gainsbourg ahead of next week's release of Vie Heroique. I'm most eager to see Eric Elmosnino's incarnation of Gainsbourg's mannerisms
5. I for one plan to champion Alexander Wang's Spring/Summer 2010 slick hair styles through to Autumn/Winter, just try and stop me
6. Speaking of Autumn/Winter, cult teen classic My So-Called Life (if you didn't watch it you need to NOW) is giving me endless grunge heavy ideas
7. Westminster graduate Hannah Clayton 's pony skin stripper boots. Woah.
9. Secretive Belgian Street Artist Roa has been scribbling sketches on the streets of Paris
10. Since the new Acne store opened last week in London I've been dreaming of melting in to their distorted marshmallow hued furniture, available in their signature soft denim
Posted by Emma Herron