Fashion156.com's Weekly 'We Love List'
Let us introduce you to our new Production Assistant Natasha Sophie Fernandes-Anjo, who has compiled this week's Fashion156 Love List.
I am nostalgic and idealistic, often I wish I could travel to another time, place or dimension. I fall in love easily and escape through beautiful things. Recently hazy romantic ideas have been filling my mind, here are some of them for you to hopefully fall in love with too...
1. I am moving house this week, but wish I could live in one of the abandoned houses that Kevin Bauman finds, fly off to detroit and transform it.
2. I wish there was a way to merge two cities. Sometimes my heart aches for Manchester and the beautiful people I left behind. Emma captured by Louby.
3. The Atlas Gallery has an upcoming exhibition of the photographs taken by Dominique Tarle of the Rolling Stones at Villa Nellcote. I have always loved these photos, (always wanted to be in these photos) seeing them in the 'flesh' will be great. Especially since my DVD of the 'The Stone's in Exile' is on its way.
4. Jeana Sohn's world of great food, cute finds and ethereal artwork is one of my favorite things right now.
5. I don't always like to imagine places where I know I'd be safe. Marcel Dzama's strange scenes could see me become an amputee or attacked by a flock of bats. I think I'd still like to go though...
6. I love menswear when it really works, I definitely spend more hours scrolling through men's designs than I do women's- I wonder why? So when I got to see Courtney McWilliam's bold ' this is the new thing' sportswear at the RCA graduate show, I was in my element.
7. My new David Bowie Poster arrived this week. I couldn't be more happy.
8. I love finding a new quote or Poem. This week Arthur Rimbaud has been resonating in my brain.
THE STAR HAS WEPT ROSE-COLOUR IN THE HEART OF YOUR EARS,
THE INFINITE ROLLED WHITE FROM YOUR NAPE TO THE SMALL OF YOUR BACK
THE SEA HAS BROKEN RUSSET AT YOUR VERMILION NIPPLES,
AND MAN BLED BLACK AT YOUR ROYAL SIDE.
9. I re-watched 'Wild Tigers', I know its an "old" film now, but I love the imagery and this week it just fitted how I was feeling. A little lost, a little arty and in the search for something beautiful.
10. "Every story has an ending, This is where our story ends... "
Posted by Natasha Sophie Fernandes Anjo