1. Relax & Recharge
2. Glove Hall
3. Agony Aunt
Image Above: 4. Relatively Affordable Helicopter Taxi.
Image Below: 5. Taxidermy Service
All this week Sam and Ben of Braille will be contributing to our blog. On Monday we interviewed them where we learnt the Braille man is singing Babeshadow's Sea Serpents in the rain and how their movie script would involve buying up Shacklewell Lane. Considering last week the boys ran a pop-up store we asked them what would they do if given free reign to take over any store and reality wasn't a factor. And here is what they responded.
We think that Liberty has the best layout and location of any of the department stores in London. These additions would take up minimal space so that nothing would need to be taken away.
1. Relax and Recharge Lounge – When your phone is about to die and you are feeling exhausted you could come to this space to take advantage of comfortable seating and power points to charge up your mobile.
2. Glove Hall – The perfect pair of gloves is difficult to find. This department would stock the biggest variety of gloves in town and if you can’t find anything that suits you a bespoke service would be on offer.
3. Agony Aunt – When the frustration and stress just gets too much, pop in for a quick sessions with the in-house Agony Aunt. She is there to tell you, “It’s not your fault, you’re perfect.”
4. Relatively Affordable Helicopter Taxi – When researching Sao Paulo, Brazil, we learnt they have a horrible traffic problem that is combatted with a large fleet of helicopters. If you’ve had one of those days when not even a black cab will do the trick you can always use the Heli Taxi to get back home.
5. Taxidermy Service – Not for hunters, but for those that love their pets so much that they can’t let them go.
Images created by Braille.
Posted by Susan Walsh